Google  
Web    Images    GroupsNew!    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    

Note: This is not a Search Result Page.

 Web Results 1 - 10 for All Things I Like[definition].  
 
    

Sponsored Links

« Home

Posts

Blog Friends
First Things First
What & Why am I?
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
 
     Nice Things
Rich & Shy
Tisha
Sita
Lewis Moten
Paul
Sudhir
Sangeeta

Powered by Blogger

Channel 7 JTV

I don't know how many people have been watching test signal of Channel 7 JTV.
But I have been for the last few days.
The graphics are cool.
And the presentation is good.
After a long time, I see some serious competition for the news channels, Aaj Tak and NDTV.

Let me see how I came to that conclusion.
A single bad programme is enough to make the whole news channel seem stupid. And both Star News and Zee News have couple of them.
As for India TV, who watches it anyway? And cant they have come up with a better name? The logo is equally bad. In any case they are the people who are good at 'making' news and not reporting news.
Lastly, Sahara News. A good example of "money cant buy goodwill".
Am I missing any other Hindi news channel? Did anyone say DD News?

As of now, I am watching Channel 7. If it create its own style instead of imitating Aaj Tak, I guess its one news channel I will be permanently glued to.
Way to go, Jagran.
Channel 7 JTV - Saturday, April 02, 2005 -

Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:41:00 AM Blogger Unknown said...

u are glued to a NEWS CHANNEL? Oh Boy! Something must have seriously gone wrong in ur life! Hang in there man!    

Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:09:00 PM Blogger Raji Chandrasekhar said...

its not google, its coolgle.NICE MAN    

Post a Comment


Result Page: 

 





 


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 All Things I Like