Google  
Web    Images    GroupsNew!    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    

Note: This is not a Search Result Page.

 Web Results 1 - 10 for All Things I Like[definition].  
 
    

Sponsored Links

« Home

Posts

What & Why am I?
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
 
     Nice Things
Rich & Shy
Tisha
Sita
Lewis Moten
Paul
Sudhir
Sangeeta

Powered by Blogger

First Things First

This is (or will be) a blog about all the things I like.
People, places and all things which I like.
The keyword is "I Like".
And since its MY blog, I may sometimes use it as my online diary.

So, the first thing which I like is blogging.
This is my second blog. I had started blogging six months ago.

Q. Why did I start to write my own blog?
A. Google

Well, if Google hadn't owned Blogger.com, I would never have started writing blogs. And I would be just an anonymous reader of blogs.

In Summary: I like Google.
=================

Dear Diary
For the first time, I visited an optician for a general checkup.

I didnt know I had some problems in my right eye.
I think I will be needing specs. :(
The coolness factor: I can now wear green contact lenses which I had always wanted. :)
First Things First - Tuesday, March 29, 2005 -

Post a Comment


Result Page: 

 





 


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 All Things I Like